Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is ideal for those looking to improve their customer service skills.
It’s a perfect fit for those who need to deliver a high level of customer service either face to face or over the telephone.
The purpose of this programme is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills, and behaviours so they can influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation.
Our programmes are completely flexible in terms of delivery with minimum numbers of 1!
We can run this as an internal in-house training programme for a cohort or we can use our eco-delivery method all through virtual training and online coaching enabling us to run the programme on a personalised, individual basis.
What Will You Learn?
This programme covers all the essentials of customer service excellence ranging from understanding the customer experience and how to exceed expectations through to stellar communication and influencing skills.
The programme will enable all learners to step into the shoes of their customers to see the world according to them so they can tailor their approach and create a memorable experience.
The programme will cover all the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours that are required to be a successful customer service professional.
How Will You Learn?
This is a 12-month programme and with our flexible delivery model, the choice is yours on how you’d like to learn.
If you have several managers within your organisation that have the same needs then we can run this programme as a cohort with a mixture of face to face, virtual and/or blended sessions – we’ll work with you to determine the right mix. Conversely, we can run this as an individual programme.
Our eco-delivery model is a mixture of regular one-to-one virtual training and online coaching sessions removing the need for learners to leave the office or their home.
In-house, customised delivery for a number of you from the same company. Choose from face to face, virtual and online delivery methods.
Monthly 2 hour virtual training and coaching sessions for individual learners. Flexible, remote learning that is personalised to your role.
Learners Will Cover
- Informal and formal learning
- Learning styles models
- Learning agility
- Understand who customers are.
- Understand the difference between internal and external customers.
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers.
- Know the purpose of the business and what ‘brand promise’ means.
- Know your organisation’s core values and how they link to the service culture.
- Know the internal policies and procedures.
- Use appropriate communication skills, along with reinforcement techniques during non-facing customer interactions.
- Use a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport.
- Customer Experience
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response.
- Understand how to build trust with a customer and why this is important.
- Understand your role and responsibility within your organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
- Know the targets and goals you need to deliver against
- Organising yourself
- Prioritising workload.
- Working to meet deadlines.
- Understand the products or services that are available from your organisation and keep up-to-date.
- Know how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers.
- Understand types of measurement and evaluation tools available to monitor customer service levels.
- Provide clear explanations and offer options in order to help customers make choices that are mutually beneficial to both the customer and your organisation.
- Show you understand the customers point of view.
- Use appropriate signposting or resolution to meet your customers’ needs and manage expectations.
- Know the appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements that effect your business.
- Know your responsibility in relation to this and how to apply it when delivering service.
This programme will been designed and delivered in a way that will maximise the performance of each learner. Learning the theory of a topic is great but it’s what the learner does to embed the learning and actually use it, that matters most.
All learning is reinforced with ongoing coaching, online resources and off-the-job activity to bring it all to life.
Each part of the programme will support each learner to apply their knowledge and skills via INTENT – IMPLEMENT – IMPACT.
- What did they plan to change?
- What did they change and how?
- What impact did it make?
Initial workshop and event about the programme and how to get a high grade.
Creation of a pre-programme learning and development plan. Includes goal setting and actions.
These can consist of workshops, masterclasses, virtual training, action learning sets, projects or coaching.
One to one development with a designated skills coach. Covers skills and an assessment progress review.
To take in-between learning events and to help embed the learning. Self-study and in the flow of work resources.
20% of the learner’s total working hours is used for “off-the-job” learning and development activities.
Held between the learner, employer and skills coach to monitor progress and to make any adjustments.
Our designated skills coaches will always be on hand to help your learners all throughout the programme.
End of programme assessment. Consists of activities like observations, evidence, tests and discussions.
Learners gain a pass, merit or distinction from their end point assessment based on their results.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.