Head Of Partnership Development
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Partnership Development to join the MTD Training Group.
The role’s purpose is to develop partnerships for MTD’s products and services that include reseller, affiliate, joint venture and distribution partnerships.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential partners
- Manage potential partner leads to a conclusion including negotiating contracts
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners, including liaising with their technical and implementation teams to ensure a smooth integration
- Support all partners in their sales efforts including attending sales calls with major potential end customers
- Maintain and actively manage all partners sales pipeline.
- Creating and processing client terms/contracts
- Conducting weekly and thorough follow up of existing clients/pipeline via SalesForce CRM reports
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and annual account management
- Competitive salary + commission
- Training and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities for growth
- A great modern working space
- A team that works hard and has fun
- Personal development off the charts
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks (and custard creams!)
Please reach out and email us with your CV and a cover letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position.