Sales Account Manager
We’re looking for a motivated, go getter with a passion for helping clients.
You’ll be responsible for listening to our prospects and clients needs and then creating innovative, bespoke training solutions.
Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must in addition to being well organised.
- Contacting/handling all leads via email and telephone
- Conducting thorough fact finds with clients over the phone to identify needs and scheduling proposal submissions
- Conducting prospect meetings when appropriate
- Producing proposals and quotations end to end
- Assisting with larger proposals and tenders
- Conducting weekly and thorough follow up of existing clients/pipeline via SalesForce CRM reports
- Liaising with trainers for availability and logistics
- Creating and processing client terms/contracts
- Presenting and pitching in order to secure own opportunities
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and annual account management
- Competitive salary + commission
- Training and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities for growth
- A great modern working space
- A team that works hard and has fun
- Personal development off the charts
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks (and custard creams!)
Please reach out and email us with your CV and a cover letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position.