Develop The Skills & Behaviours Of Your People
A fun, highly participative and practical 1-day course designed to provide you and your managers with the tools and skills necessary to become an outstanding coach.
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method of developing members of staff.
Good coaching and performance management leads to self-motivation and an attitude that is oriented towards solutions and continual improvement rather than problems and avoidance. This course helps turn managers into effective coaches.
Below are indicative training topics. Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
What Is Coaching All About?
- What is coaching?
- Why is it so effective?
- What coaching is not
- What’s your coaching style?
- Coaching as a managerial style
- The different uses of coaching i.e. immediate feedback, regular meetings, performance, ongoing development.
- Using the GROW coaching model
- Practice and application of GROW
- Other coaching models
How To Give Constructive Feedback
- When to give feedback and how
- Structuring a feedback conversation
- 2 models for giving effective feedback:
- Pendleton’s feedback process
- Phrases and statements to use.
- Introduction and practical implementation of coaching models for:
- Understanding learning styles
- Building rapport and trust
- Setting SMART objectives
- Giving immediate/on the job coaching – Regular 121’s – Performance meetings
Understanding People & Their Motivations
- Understanding the world according to others.
- Understanding beliefs, values and impact on behaviours
- How to understand this and how to apply it to the working environment for performance improvement.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.