Being a top class coach is one sure fire way of improving your teams performance.
With the help of this workshop you will understand the importance of coaching and will learn a model to help you get the best from your people.
You’ll learn how to coach in a formal sit down meeting as well as coaching in the moment.
Coaching as a management style is explored and when the right time is to coach.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the value of coaching
- Understand when to use coaching and when not to
- Describe an effective coaching model to use
- Give feedback in a way that is helpful and motivational
- Coach in formal sit down meetings
- Coach informally in the moment of need
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What is coaching and why coach?
- Understanding coaching as a management style
- The GROW coaching model and how to use it
- Improving your questioning and listening skills
- How to give feedback in the right way
- How others receive feedback – D.A.W.A
- How to coach in various scenarios:
- During formal sit down meetings
- Side by side coaching
- Out in the field coaching
- In the moment coaching
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.