To be an effective manager you need to have excellent communication skills.
It’s all about being able to listen and then get your point across in the right way.
This workshop will provide you with the fundamental skills to understand what it takes to be a master communicator and to really improve in this area.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what effective communication actually is
- Improve your questioning and listening skills
- Overcome barriers to effective communication
- Handle conflict more productively
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- The communication process
- The importance of effective communication at work and the effects of poor communication
- How to improve your listening skills
- Effective questioning strategies
- Possible barriers to communication and methods to overcome them
- Non-verbal communication – body language and tonality
- Effects of attitudes, perception and cultures on the interpretation of non-verbal messages
- Understanding conflict and how to manage it
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.