Looking To Develop Your Emotional Intelligence?
How have they developed such strong relationship building and leadership skills?
Quite often you will find that they are masters of managing their own emotions and influencing the emotions of others.
If you are looking to develop your own Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for both personal and professional gain, then we have a fantastic short session which you can join from your workplace or home office – no travel required!
With The Help Of This Session, You Will Learn…
- What emotional intelligence means
- How emotional intelligence can benefit you in your role
- The 5 core skills involved in emotional intelligence
- How your can increase your emotional intelligence
- The techniques to communicate and engage with others more effectively
- The different emotions involved in emotional intelligence
- How to manage your emotions more effectively
- How to handle stress and pressure in your role
- What is EQ and how can it be used to support your role?
- Understanding your own emotions and the perspectives of other
- Understanding thinking, feeling and acting
- Understanding the 5 competencies of EQ:
- Social skills
- Developing your EQ and applying this in your role
- Building resilience through EQ
This Session Includes
Conducted LIVE with our facilitator
Polls and questions
Hand up Q&A
Recorded for future playback
A CPD certificate for participating
Unlimited access to MTD’s online
Management Academy for 3 months
Your Session Leader
Head of Management Development
Mark specialises in the design and delivery of management training courses and development programmes.
As a management and leadership specialist, Mark is always in great demand and he has managed blended programmes across the UK, the US, Europe, US Japan, China and the Middle East.
Some of the clients that Mark has delivered training to include Virgin Atlantic, XEROX, Aggreko and Ford.
He’s an expert in NLP (Practitioner level), Emotional Intelligence and DISC.
Mark’s facilitation style ensures learners will go away with a toolbox set of practical skills that they can use in the workplace. He’s also a big fan of including weird and whacky activities in his training, which enhances the learning experience and enjoyment for each delegate.
He’s our go-to-guy for progressive soft skills development topics and accelerated learning techniques.