This workshop will provide you with the skills to develop your team into a high performing unit.
You’ll understand about team dynamics and how to use this as well as strategies to run more effective meetings with your team and how to develop them further.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what it takes to create a high performing team
- Understand the differences between groups and teams
- Develop team spirit and to create an enjoyable culture
- Run motivational and productive team meetings
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Examples of teams that are performing at their peak – case studies
- What is the DNA of a high performing team?
- Differences between a group of people and a team
- Understanding the 5 stages of team development
- Identifying team roles and what this means
- The structure of a productive meeting with your team
- How to run small training sessions with your team
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.