As COVID-19 poses a major threat to our health, our livelihoods and the UK economy, more and more businesses are now prioritising the safety of their workers and putting plans in place to minimise the chances of them contracting the virus, including the introduction of mandatory working from home. So, if shifting to home working will become the norm for a while, how easy is it to implement?
This LIVE webinar will provide Managers with the techniques and strategies to identify the challenges faced when managing remotely and the skills to improve the management of and communication with remote teams.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand and identify the challenges and opportunities of managing remote teams
- Improve communication and develop strategies to stay connected
- Explore how to leverage the power of technology and resources for working remotely
- Understand the emotional, psychological and physical requirements of remote workers
- Understanding the homeworker
- Understanding and dealing with the potential effect on home workers – loneliness, isolation, lack of team camaraderie, morale, distractions
- Remote working scenarios
- The behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team managers
- The importance of creating a team communication and operating plan
- How to empower teams to collaborate and take ownership
- How to handle meetings and schedules
- How to identify technology requirements and solutions for connectivity and team working
- How to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Checking in not checking up. Avoid micro-management by measuring results, not activity
- Providing effective feedback to the team and individuals
- Measuring team performance on an ongoing basis
- Action planning and making it happen
Dates & Timings
2 hours (with a short break half way)
All you need is access to the internet
You’ll be asked to provide your questions and concerns upfront
3 months email support from your facilitator plus 2 months access to our
learning platform with over 2,000 training resources to help support you.
You’ll receive a certificate for attending the webinar
This Session Includes
Conducted LIVE With Our Facilitator
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
A Certificate For Participating
Skillshub Learning Platform
All of our content has been created by MTD’s own trainers, consultants and L&D professionals to ensure that our sessions are easy to digest, focused on taking action and putting the learning into practice, and structured to maximise ongoing retention of the learning.
Following the webinar, you will have 2 months unlimited access to Skillshub, including 2,000 digital learning resources to support you in working more effectively from home.
Learn more about the other webinars we are
running and the latest schedule and times
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at email@example.com or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.