Build Resilience & Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
More and more employees are experiencing to-do lists that seem to be never ending and are under more pressure and stress at work than at any time previous in history. Our building resilience training course is a 1-day in-house workshop and is aimed at busy people who have to respond to numerous conflicting priorities through the day.
Communicate to managers above reasonable expectations regarding your workload is the first step to building resilience and we will explore how to use this when needed.
Once you know when and where you need to be resilient the next steps are examining stress management techniques which will come in handy when a deadline is fast approaching! It’s all about learning how to “control the controllables” and being able to cope with those matters that are out of your hands.
Below are indicative training topics. Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
What Is Resilience?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- Are you resilient?
- Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
Managing Your Time
- Where does all the time go?
- Time planning and prioritisation
- Developing a system that works for you
- Learn how to say NO
Techniques To Employ
- Resilience building techniques
- Zones of concern and control
- How to recognise the warning signals for stress and burnout
Managing Pressure & Stress
- The 6 potential sources of workplace pressure identified by the HSE
- Stress management
- What are you going to do more of?
- What are you going to do less of?
- What are you going to start doing?
- What are you going to stop doing?
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.