With Coronavirus officially reaching pandemic status, it’s realistic to expect that the shift to working from home will become the new norm for many of us for quite a while.
Some employees will be working from home for the first time, which means figuring out how to stay on task in a new environment. So, you’ve been set up to work safely from home, now what?
This workshop offers an employee centric view of working remotely and how to adapt so that you continue to bring your best. It offers useful communication and planning techniques and explores how you can continue feeling a sense of self-worth, morale and team even when you are not physically around your colleagues.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Work independently from home with the right mindset
- Understand the pitfalls of working from home and how to overcome them
- Plan and work from home as if you were in the office
- Look after your mental health
- Webinar objectives
- Understanding the DNA of a homeworker
- Understanding your goals and what is expected of you
- Thinking about your health and safety at home
- How to stay connected – asynchronous and synchronous communication
- The importance of responsiveness and clearer communication
- Planning your day – time management and self-discipline
- Getting up to speed with the technology tools available to you
- Getting ready for the day as if you were going in to work
- Look after your mental health – anxiety, loneliness, isolation
- Building resilience
- Reducing distractions
- Action planning and making it happen
Dates & Timings
2 hours (with a short break half way)
All you need is access to the internet
You’ll be asked to provide your questions and concerns upfront
3 months email support from your facilitator plus 2 months access to our
learning platform with over 2,000 training resources to help support you.
You’ll receive a certificate for attending the webinar
Contact us at [email protected] or call
us on 0333 320 2883 for further information
This Session Includes
Conducted LIVE With Our Facilitator
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
A Certificate For Participating
Skillshub Learning Platform
All of our content has been created by MTD’s own trainers, consultants and L&D professionals to ensure that our sessions are easy to digest, focused on taking action and putting the learning into practice, and structured to maximise ongoing retention of the learning.
Following the webinar, you will have 2 months unlimited access to Skillshub, including 2,000 digital learning resources to support you in working more effectively from home.
Learn more about the other webinars we are
running and the latest schedule and times
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at [email protected] or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.