The cookies help us to:
• Remember your settings during and between visits to speed the browsing process up
• Improve the speed of the site
• Improve the security of the site
• Enable you to share pages across social networks
• Personalise our site for you
• Market to you more efficiently and relevant
• To pass your information to third parties
• To pass your information to advertising networks or agencies
• To collect your personal information unless you have given us your consent
• To collect sensitive information about you unless you have given us your consent
• To pay sales commission
Cookies Used For Analytical Purposes
For us to provide you with the best user experience we use traffic log cookies. These are used for analytical purposes so we can use the data to improve our website. These are anonymous web visitor statistics which include the browser you are using, the pages and time taken on each page, location, which search engine you use etc. The cookies we use are through Google Analytics.
You can disable Google Analytics so nothing is tracked by visiting Disable Google Analytics Cookies
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social network sites have cookies that we use on our website so you can share content across your social networks. We have no control over these cookies, the use made of them or the security of that data held by the third party. By visiting the security settings of the respective social network platform you can adjust the privacy settings.