Our open courses are accredited with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and is also CPD Certified (Continuing Professional Development) where you have the option of taking a short online assessment back in the workplace to gain the two accredited certificates.
About Our Management Training Courses
Our short management courses are practical, fun and keep you engaged all throughout the event. We don’t do “chalk and talk”.
Instead, our courses focus on equipping you with the tools, techniques and strategies that will really make a difference when you are back at work.
Our leadership and management courses cater for all levels of manager, from the novice to the advanced. The additional benefit is that you will be attending with similar managers from other organisations so you’ll be at the right level and therefore the management course will be delivered at the right pace.
Whether you’re looking for a management training course in London, Manchester or Coventry, we’ve won many awards for them so you will be in safe hands and you’ll go back to work with lots of ideas and skills to use with your people.
Key Features Of Our Courses
- Award winning delivery – based on “doing” and taking action
- Top trainers who have all had successful managerial careers
- Brain friendly learning techniques are used to increase engagement
- Feefo review ratings of 4.85 out of 5
- Training rooms are light and airy to enhance the learning
- Handouts to help embed the learning and content
- Refreshments throughout the day to keep you going
- Lunch – our lunches are rated 4.8 out of 5
- Certificate of Attendance
- Accreditation – optional CMI/CPD certification
- Access to our online management academy (100+ online sessions)
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
- Free parking at our Coventry, Heathrow and Manchester locations
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below with any questions that you may have and we will get back to you.