Change is the only constant!
Whether you are preparing for change, instigating change or have to manage the fallout from it, change is inevitable so the modern day manager needs to be able to manage the change process effectively.
This workshop will equip you with the essential skills of change management.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and reasons for change
- Describe the change process and the main stages of it
- Plan out effective communications for those affected by change
- Evaluate the impacts of change
- Overcome barriers associated with change
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding the importance of change
- The change curve and helping people move along it – where do I sit?
- The change SUCCESS model and Kotter’s 8 steps to change
- Getting prepared for change and getting buy in from others
- Assessing the impact of change – techniques to use
- Communicating change in the right way
- How to manage and lead through change – being a driving force
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements