Change is the only constant!
Whether you are preparing for change, instigating change or have to manage the fallout from it, change is inevitable so the modern day manager needs to be able to manage the change process effectively.
This workshop will equip you with the essential skills of change management.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and reasons for change
- Describe the change process and the main stages of it
- Plan out effective communications for those affected by change
- Evaluate the impacts of change
- Overcome barriers associated with change
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding the importance of change
- The change curve and helping people move along it – where do I sit?
- The change SUCCESS model and Kotter’s 8 steps to change
- Getting prepared for change and getting buy in from others
- Assessing the impact of change – techniques to use
- Communicating change in the right way
- How to manage and lead through change – being a driving force
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements