To be an effective manager you need to have excellent communication skills.
It’s all about being able to listen and then get your point across in the right way.
This workshop will provide you with the fundamental skills to understand what it takes to be a master communicator and to really improve in this area.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what effective communication actually is
- Improve your questioning and listening skills
- Overcome barriers to effective communication
- Handle conflict more productively
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through. Pre-coursework to complete via a Conflict Management Styles Quiz
- Objectives of this workshop
- The communication process
- The importance of effective communication at work and the effects of poor communication
- How to improve your listening skills
- Effective questioning strategies
- Possible barriers to communication and methods to overcome them
- Non-verbal communication – body language and tonality
- Effects of attitudes, perception and cultures on the interpretation of non-verbal messages
- Understanding conflict and how to manage it
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements