One of the key responsibilities of a leader is in managing and leading the performance of their team.
This workshop will help you to not only manage performance but also all of the other factors like sickness, punctuality, attitude and quality.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the performance management process
- Set targets, objectives and personal development plans
- Handle performance issues in the right way
- Keep top performers motivated and producing
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding performance and what impacts it
- Improving performance
- Setting targets and goals – making them SMART
- The DNA of a performance review meeting
- Creating personal development plans
- Identifying training needs
- Dealing with performance issues like:
- How to keep top performers motivated and performing
- Importance of quality and continuous improvement
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements