One of the key responsibilities of a leader is in managing and leading the performance of their team.
This workshop will help you to not only manage performance but also all of the other factors like sickness, punctuality, attitude and quality.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the performance management process
- Set targets, objectives and personal development plans
- Handle performance issues in the right way
- Keep top performers motivated and producing
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding performance and what impacts it
- Improving performance
- Setting targets and goals – making them SMART
- The DNA of a performance review meeting
- Creating personal development plans
- Identifying training needs
- Dealing with performance issues like:
- How to keep top performers motivated and performing
- Importance of quality and continuous improvement
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements