This workshop will give you a firm foundation in what you need to plan out and deliver high impact presentations so you can get your message across in the right way.
It will provide you with a structure to follow so that your presentations are well thought through, thinking of your audience and creating content and a delivery style that will really hit the mark.
Presenting in front of others can be daunting so you will learn some techniques on how to overcome those nerves and also how to handle any questions that you might be bombarded with.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients that make an effective presentation
- Describe what you need to plan out and prepare presentations
- Understand different delivery techniques and their effectiveness
- Plan out and prepare for impacting closing statements
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What makes a powerful presentation?
- The Four C’s Presentation Model
- Describe the importance of utilising a presentation development process
- How to plan out and create dynamic content in your presentation
- Techniques on how to capture your audience’s attention
- Strategies on how to connect with your audience
- Learn how to conclude your presentation with impact
- Planning & Preparation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Understanding selection criteria
- Understanding the needs of your audience
- Delivery Techniques
- Creating a positive first impression
- Using high impact communication techniques
- Making the most of body language
- Closing The Presentation
- How to conclude the presentation effectively
- Dealing with questions and overcoming resistance
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements