Handle Complaints In The Right Way
The way that your frontline staff work with your customers in handling complaints has a direct impact on your bottom line and the lifetime value of your relationship with that customer!
Make sure that every customer experience is a memorable one with our “Complaint Handling Skills Course”.
This 1-day in-house course is aimed at those people with direct contact with your customers whether it be face to face, on the telephone or via the internet.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
- What does excellence look like and are we providing it?
- Developing a customer centric approach
- How can we delight our customers?
- Communication styles reviewed
- The importance of effective communication at work
- The effects of poor communication
- Developing a conversational style
Questioning & Listening
- Engaging with your customers naturally
- The importance of listening
- Questioning and listening skills
- Language – how to be assertive and not aggressive
- Involving the customer – revealing pain, needs and wants
- Summarising needs
Dealing With Complaints
- What really is the issue?
- Focus on facts not behaviour
- Understanding the 4 different types of irate customers
- Diffusing the situation
- Looking for win-win solutions
- Turning dissatisfaction into satisfaction
- Overcoming the fear and nerves when talking to senior customers
- What are you going to do more of?
- What are you going to do less of?
- What are you going to start doing?
- What are you going to stop doing?
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.