“Learn how to handle complaints quickly, effectively
and in a professional and consistent manner”
Receiving complaints is inevitable – how you deal with them will set yourself apart from your competition!
The way that your frontline staff work with your customers in handling complaints has a direct impact on your bottom line and the lifetime value of your relationship with that customer! Make sure that they have the best skills, strategies and techniques to ensure that every customer experience is a memorable one with our “Complaint Handling Skills Course”.
This 1-day in-house course is aimed at those people with direct contact with your customers whether it be face to face, on the telephone or via the internet.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Staff who deal with customers on a daily basis face to face
- Telephone sales and service advisers
- Customer care teams
- Helpdesk operators
- Staff who are responsible for responding to emails and correspondence
What Will You Gain From the Course?
- Describe The Components Of An Effective Complaint Handling Process
- You Will Know How To Understand Your Customers’ Points Of View
- Learn How To Build Effortless Rapport With Your Customers
- Discover The Most Effective Questioning And Listening Techniques
- Learn The Importance Of And Practice Your Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Care On The Telephone – The Importance Of Tonality & Inflection
- Setting Customer Service Standards
- Understand The Importance Of The Lifetime Value Of A Customer
- Learn How To Write To Your Customers Effectively And Efficiently
- Learn Techniques And Strategies To Handle Customer Complaints
- Learn How To Be Assertive Without Being Aggressive To Your Customers
- Use tracking and trending techniques of complaints for continuous improvement activity.
- Understand how handling complaints can deliver benefits to the organization at large.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.