Customer Care Essentials
Customer Care Training Overview
Make sure that they have the best skills, strategies and techniques to ensure that every customer experience is a memorable one with this “Customer Care Service Excellence Course”
This is a 1-day in-house course aimed at those people with direct contact with your customers whether it be face to face, on the telephone or via the internet.
Below are indicative customer care training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
Introduction & Objectives
- What does excellence look like in the role?
- Understand what is poor, good and excellent customer service
- Best practices and telephone ‘etiquette’ when answering, holding or transferring calls
- Communication styles reviewed
- The importance of effective communication
- The effects of poor communication
- Developing a conversational style – building rapport with the client
Questioning & Listening
- Questioning and listening skills
- Language – how to be assertive and not aggressive
- Customer Service – revealing pain, needs and wants
- Helping the non-technical customer to verbalise their issues
Dealing With Complaints
- What really is the issue?
- Diffusing the situation
- Handling complaints positively looking for win-win solutions
- Resolving the complaint where possible – taking ownership of the complaint
- How to follow up or signpost effectively – not ‘passing the buck’
All of our management training courses are CPD Certified.
This means that all participants will receive a CPD Certificate after taking this course.
There’s no additional cost for the certificate.
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.