“How to influence others to get them to do
the things that you want them to do!”
Overview The key skills needed today by managers include communication, technology and leadership. However, the ability to influence others is the main skill required to get results. Influencing your team, customers and bosses makes you a very valuable member of your company. This one-day workshop will help you develop your positional power. We discuss and highlight how to build trust and long-term relationships by showing how the influential effects of situational leadership can achieve goals that inspire.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- People who are responsible for making decisions and getting others to agree to them
- Managers who need to drive change and need buy-in from others
- Leaders who need to find the best way to influence others
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Identify the correct language that influences others
- Learn how the appropriate non-verbals create persuasive influences
- Learn to run effective meetings
- Identify the learning styles of others and how to use them to influence
- Create situations where you will identify how to get the best out of you and others
- Know how to build rapport with no effort
- Design presentations that will ‘wow’ audiences
- Build networks of contacts that will be helpful to your career
- Learn what motivates others to achieve
- Identify how to build trust and confidence in others
- Understand the keys to persuasive and influential behaviour
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.