“Learn all there is to know about how to manage
change, how to get stakeholder buy in, how to
manage the plan, assess the impacts and how
to communicate it effectively!”
Overview Change is the only constant! In today’s business environment organisations are either changing or they are becoming extinct. But how many organisations can actually say that they manage change well? Not many!
The Change Management course is designed to make sure that new change is implemented and managed in such a way that it becomes a way of life. This course combines change theory, techniques and strategies along with practical real life experience.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Staff who are responsible for planning change
- Staff who are on the receiving end of change and whom need to understand the impact of change on the working environment
- Staff who are responsible for managing change
- Staff who are responsible for implementing change
What Will You Gain From the Course?
- An understanding of why change is so important in today’s highly competitive business arena – Identify reasons which prompt change
- An understanding of the change management cycle from product inception through to post implementation review – Identify and plan activities to achieve change
- Change management models and techniques to highlight the impact of a change or implementation on the workplace.
- Learn how to communicate change with those affected by it
- Learn how to get buy in from key stakeholders
- Learn the importance of working together as a team to implement change and the transition
- Action planning to cope with constant and often challenging change
- Identify and plan resource implications
- Plan communication and involvement to facilitate effective change
- Recognise barriers to change and potential difficulties which may arise during change
- Identify effective methods for overcoming difficulties
- Gain the commitment of others, through involvement
- Implement or co-ordinate planned change as appropriate
- Identify ways to monitor and control change against plan
- Revise, plan and reschedule change as appropriate to ensure objectives are met
- Identify internal and external forces for organisational change
- Recognise opportunities for own organisation created by the forces for change
- Recognise threats to the organisation from the forces for change
- Understand the consequences for the organisation of change, or maintaining the status quo
- Appreciate the “ripple effects” of change throughout an organisation
- Identify the human and financial implications for the organisation, teams and individuals
- The principles of change management
- Methods of planning for change
- Use of Gantt charts, network planning as tools for planning change
- Identification of human and financial factors in the consideration of change
- The importance of communication and involving people to facilitate effective change
- The benefits of change and the consequences of not changing
- The role of communication in successful implementation of change
- Barriers to change – how to identify them and other difficulties in implementing change
- Means of overcoming barriers and difficulties including unfreezing and freezing techniques
- Ways to organise and co-ordinate resources and activities to achieve planned change
- Methods to monitor and control progress of change against plan, including use of Gantt charts, network planning
- Simple PESTLE analysis
- Organisational SWOT analysis
- The role of change in the survival and prosperity of organisations
- Change fatigue and its adverse effects
- Direct and indirect aspects of change – human and financial effects upon other people, departments and organisations
- Recent or current examples of change (including the work-based project)
- The costs associated with change – increases or savings
- Non-financial costs and benefits of change (social, environmental, human elements)
Would You Like To Make An Enquiry Or Ask A Question?
Call us for FREE on 0333 320 2883
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete our online form
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.