As a manager you need to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills to drive the performance of your people.
This workshop will provide you with the techniques and strategies to lead from the front and to demonstrate the high performance levels that you expect and demand from your team.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between leadership and management
- Describe what your role is as a leader
- Understand different leadership styles and when to use each one
- Implement action-centred leadership with your teams
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s your role as a leader?
- Differences between leadership and management and the need for each
- What’s your leadership style?
- Range of leadership styles – pros and cons for each and when to use them
- Adair’s leadership model – how to use it
- How to be a role model to your team
- Action planning and making it happen
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at email@example.com or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.