We all have to hold difficult conversations at one point or another.
They could include giving some negative/corrective feedback to an individual or having to break bad news to a group of workers.
Some find it easier than others but with the right technique and strategy you can approach these conversations in a more structured and planned way so they reduce the amount of stress that they place on you.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe why we find it difficult to hold challenging conversations
- Plan out a conversation using a specific structure to follow
- Understand the fundamentals of giving constructive feedback and being objective
- Become more assertive in your communications
- Understand different types of people and how to handle each one
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Why people find it difficult to have tough conversations with others
- Understanding the DNA of difficult conversations
- How to give feedback in the right way
- Understanding how people react to feedback – the DAWA stages
- Positioning difficult conversations – planning and preparation
- Delivering difficult conversations and messages – structure
- Understanding different people types/styles and how to tailor your approach
- 6 types of assertion
- Dealing with aggression
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements