With this webinar you will learn the skills, techniques and strategies to plan, lead and participate effectively in meetings of all kinds: from impromptu, on the spot discussions between colleagues, to formal presentations and meetings with external suppliers or clients.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the wasted time spent in meetings
- Understand the DNA of a successful meeting
- Plan and prepare for your upcoming meetings
- Keep control of the participants
- Focus your meetings on action
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding the problems you face with meetings
- Meeting breakdown – they key components of a successful meeting
- Pre-meeting planning and preparation – how to do it
- Essential pre-meeting tasks to ensure maximum involvement
- How to open your meeting with impact
- How to control difficult people who won’t shut up!
- Summarising, creating actions and reviewing
- Next steps – signally next steps and follow up
We Can Delivery A Customised Webinar Or You
Can Attend A Scheduled LIVE Open Webinar
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
If you’re looking to attend a webinar along with others from different organisations then we do have an Open Course Webinar Schedule that we recommend that you check.
We offer two LIVE management webinars that cater to different needs and levels of experience.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements