Create A Highly Skilled & Motivated Workforce
Apprenticeships used to be associated with 16 to 25 year olds but modern day apprenticeships are practical, work-based development programmes designed around your needs and delivered at all levels throughout your company. Some programmes are the equivalent of a degree.
Our apprenticeships are not just chalk and talk workshops. Instead, they consist of a blended approach to development that include classroom, virtual, online, coaching and on-the-job learning.
We’ll bring our award winning commercial training approach to create an apprenticeship programme that will transform your people and have a massive impact on your business.
Whether you’re a levy-paying employer or a non-levy SME looking to receive 95% funding from government, we can help you.
View our existing training programmes and those we have in the pipeline.
Understand the funding available to pay for apprenticeship programmes.
Got any questions? Please contact us to talk to one of our experts.
Developing A Highly Skilled Talent Pool For Your Business
To develop your business you need to develop the skills of your workforce. Apprenticeships allow you to upskill your existing staff to help your business prosper.
We’ll become an extension to your business and together we design and deliver the programmes you need for the people who need it. Most of our training is delivered on site to ensure minimum disruption with the essential off the job training conveniently located. Alternatively we can deliver our programmes virtually as well.
Understand Some Of
The Biggest Benefits
Create a Highly Skilled Workforce
Improved Performance, Productivity & Retention
Take Advantage of Government Funding
Improved Morale & Motivation
Revitalise & Refresh Your Company
The Government Will Pay 95% For Non-Levy Employers
WHY CHOOSE MTD?
Here’s What You Can Expect
With over 9,000 commercial clients across a wide range of sectors and 5 industry leading awards to our name, we know how to make learning engaging, practical and fun.
We’ll partner with you to provide the following…
- Providing help and guidance for funding routes, levy advice and government incentives
- Creating customised training programmes based on your needs and skills gaps
- A blended approach to learning that can include workshops, virtual, online and masterclasses with guest speakers
- Employer immersion sessions to fully understand apprenticeships and the learning journey
- An engaging onboarding and enrolment process for your learners
- Regular one to one visits for each apprentice with their skills coach to help support you both
- A dedicated contact at MTD for any queries or questions
- Regular and ongoing progress reviews to monitor performance and to ensure they are on track
- An End Point Assessment at the conclusion of the apprenticeship
A Practical & Engaging
Approach For Your Learners
Our Flexible Delivery System Really Works
On-Demand Support For Your Learners
20% Off The Job Learning
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.