Improve your management skills and advance your CPD with just thirteen 30-minute online training sessions
Online Management Course Overview
Management Fundamentals is a comprehensive online management course for managers in all types of businesses.
- Our online management course consists of 13 individual sessions, covering a variety of topics
- Officially accredited by the ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) and CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- Provides managers with a firm foundation of the best management practices
- Sessions last 20-30 minutes and you have up to 13 weeks to complete the programme
- Engage in interactive, practical training sessions
- Complete the management course online with an end of programme assessment consisting of 30 multiple choice questions.
Improve Your Management Skills & Receive
An ILM & CPD Accreditation
ILM Assured and CPD Certified
Our online management course is ILM Assured and CPD Certified.
You will receive 2 formal certificates when you pass the course.
Essential Communication Skills
Advanced Communication Skills
High Performing Teams
Effective Coaching Skills
Management versus Leadership
Effective Time Management
Receive A FREE Management Course Sample Session
“Emotional Intelligence – The Added Managerial Advantage”
Explore our other Online Management Training options
What They Say
Learn more about our online management courses and
uncover our best practices and tips
Online Management Course FAQs
What is the purpose of a management course?
Why should I complete a management course online?
Do online courses come with a certificate?
How is the online management course assessed?
How can I pay for the management fundamentals course?
How soon after ordering will I be able to access the online course?
I live in a country that does not pay VAT. Will I still be charged this?
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.