Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is ideal for those who are responsible for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries.
You might be part of a specific team who handles a certain type of query or an escalated complaint or technical case.
Our programmes are completely flexible in terms of delivery with minimum numbers of 1!
We can run this as an internal in-house training programme for a cohort or we can use our eco-delivery method all through virtual training and online coaching enabling us to run the programme on a personalised, individual basis.
What Will You Learn?
This programme covers all the essentials of the more complex customer service enquiries, requests, and complaints that you might receive.
It will enable you to enhance your business knowledge and understanding and at the same time work with your customers to solve their problems delivering a positive customer experience in the process.
The programme will cover all the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours that are required to be a successful customer service specialist.
How Will You Learn?
This is a 12-month programme and with our flexible delivery model, the choice is yours on how you’d like to learn.
If you have several managers within your organisation that have the same needs then we can run this programme as a cohort with a mixture of face to face, virtual and/or blended sessions – we’ll work with you to determine the right mix. Conversely, we can run this as an individual programme.
Our eco-delivery model is a mixture of regular one-to-one virtual training and online coaching sessions removing the need for learners to leave the office or their home.
In-house, customised delivery for a number of you from the same company. Choose from face to face, virtual and online delivery methods.
Monthly 2 hour virtual training and coaching sessions for individual learners. Flexible, remote learning that is personalised to your role.
Learners Will Cover
- Informal and formal learning
- Learning styles models
- Learning agility
- Understand the possible journeys of your customers, including challenges and the end-to-end experience
- Understand the underpinning business processes that support you in bringing about the best outcome for customers and your organisation
- Manage challenging and complicated situations
- Use clear explanations, provide options and solutions
- Demonstrate a cost-conscious mind-set when meeting customer and the business needs
- Understand the impact your service provision has on the wider organisation and the value it adds.
- Understand your organisation’s current business strategy in relation to customers and make recommendations for its future
- Resolve complex issues by being able to choose from and successfully apply a wide range of approaches.
- Finding solutions that meet your organisations needs as well as the customer requirements
- Understand how to analyse, use and present a range of information to provide customer insight
- Understand what drives loyalty, retention and satisfaction and how they impact on your organisation
- Proactively gather customer feedback, through a variety of methods. Critically analyse, and evaluate the meaning, implication and facts and act upon it
- Analyse your customer types, to identify or anticipate their potential needs and expectations when providing your service
- Keep current, knowledge and understanding of regulatory considerations, drivers and impacts in relation to how you deliver for customers
- Understand your business environment and culture and the position of customer service within it
This programme will been designed and delivered in a way that will maximise the performance of each learner. Learning the theory of a topic is great but it’s what the learner does to embed the learning and actually use it, that matters most.
All learning is reinforced with ongoing coaching, online resources and off-the-job activity to bring it all to life.
Each part of the programme will support each learner to apply their knowledge and skills via INTENT – IMPLEMENT – IMPACT.
- What did they plan to change?
- What did they change and how?
- What impact did it make?
Initial workshop and event about the programme and how to get a high grade.
Creation of a pre-programme learning and development plan. Includes goal setting and actions.
These can consist of workshops, masterclasses, virtual training, action learning sets, projects or coaching.
One to one development with a designated skills coach. Covers skills and an assessment progress review.
To take in-between learning events and to help embed the learning. Self-study and in the flow of work resources.
20% of the learner’s total working hours is used for “off-the-job” learning and development activities.
Held between the learner, employer and skills coach to monitor progress and to make any adjustments.
Our designated skills coaches will always be on hand to help your learners all throughout the programme.
End of programme assessment. Consists of activities like observations, evidence, tests and discussions.
Learners gain a pass, merit or distinction from their end point assessment based on their results.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.