Who Is This Programme For?
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or looking for ways to develop your existing coaching skills as a manager, then our Coaching Professional Level 5 apprenticeship will be a good fit.
Coaching is a key skill that will develop your people and enhance your organisational culture. A coach works with their people to engage, motivate and enhance their professional performance.
Our programmes are completely flexible in terms of delivery with minimum numbers of 1!
We can run this as an internal in-house training programme for a cohort or we can use our eco-delivery method all through virtual training and online coaching enabling us to run the programme on a personalised, individual basis.
What Will You Learn?
This programme focuses on the philosophies of coaching, core coaching activities, advanced listening and questioning techniques based on neuroscience, models, and theories of coaching in the workplace, deep emotional intelligence and equipping the coach with a toolkit to respond to a wide range of coaching scenarios.
It will cover all the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours that are required to be a successful coach and is ideal for those who have had little or no formal coaching and mentoring training in the past.
How Will You Learn?
This is a 14-month programme and with our flexible delivery model, the choice is yours on how you’d like to learn.
If you have several managers within your organisation that have the same needs then we can run this programme as a cohort with a mixture of face to face, virtual and/or blended sessions – we’ll work with you to determine the right mix. Conversely, we can run this as an individual programme.
Our eco-delivery model is a mixture of regular one-to-one virtual training and online coaching sessions removing the need for learners to leave the office or their home.
In-house, customised delivery for a number of you from the same company. Choose from face to face, virtual and online delivery methods.
Monthly 2 hour virtual training and coaching sessions for individual learners. Flexible, remote learning that is personalised to your role.
Learners Will Cover
- Understand what coaching is, its purpose and benefits.
- Understand how strengths, limitations, values, and beliefs affect coaching.
- Understand how coaching relates to organisational goals.
- Understanding theories of emotional and social intelligence.
- Understand the theories of learning and reflective practice.
- Understanding legislation, ethical issues, and boundaries.
- The fundamental skills to deliver coaching excellence.
- Good practice coaching protocols and code of conduct.
- The coaching process and roles and responsibilities.
- Communication including active listening and questioning skills.
- How to deliver non-directive and non-judgmental feedback.
- Encouraging engagement and building rapport and trust
- Design coaching interventions that frame, challenge and meet the desired outcomes.
- Review alternative coaching practices.
- Provide coaching support through clearly defined actions and timescales.
- How to be a coaching ambassador and develop a positive approach to personal development.
- Time management and self-leadership to resolve conflicting priorities.
- The range and applications of coaching models and techniques.
- Related psychological approaches.
- How to select the right application and approach.
- Theories of increasing self-awareness.
- How to set and write goals using the SMART technique.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of coaching interventions.
- Evidencing ongoing self-development and effectiveness.
- Reviewing/renewing coaching needs analysis.
- Planning and preparation
- Practice and techniques
- One on one help and guidance
This programme will been designed and delivered in a way that will maximise the performance of each learner. Learning the theory of a topic is great but it’s what the learner does to embed the learning and actually use it, that matters most.
All learning is reinforced with ongoing coaching, online resources and off-the-job activity to bring it all to life.
Each part of the programme will support each learner to apply their knowledge and skills via INTENT – IMPLEMENT – IMPACT.
- What did they plan to change?
- What did they change and how?
- What impact did it make?
Initial workshop and event about the programme and how to get a high grade.
Creation of a pre-programme learning and development plan. Includes goal setting and actions.
These can consist of workshops, masterclasses, virtual training, action learning sets, projects or coaching.
One to one development with a designated skills coach. Covers skills and an assessment progress review.
To take in-between learning events and to help embed the learning. Self-study and in the flow of work resources.
20% of the learner’s total working hours is used for “off-the-job” learning and development activities.
Held between the learner, employer and skills coach to monitor progress and to make any adjustments.
Our designated skills coaches will always be on hand to help your learners all throughout the programme.
End of programme assessment. Consists of activities like observations, evidence, tests and discussions.
Learners gain a pass, merit or distinction from their end point assessment based on their results.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.