Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is ideal for those looking to improve their administration skills. It’s ideal for employees involved in developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services.
Learners will be provided with the knowledge, skills, and behaviours to excel in their career being able to improve the efficiency of their organisation, supporting functional areas and providing the highest levels of value.
Our programmes are completely flexible in terms of delivery with minimum numbers of 1!
We can run this as an internal in-house training programme for a cohort or we can use our eco-delivery method all through virtual training and online coaching enabling us to run the programme on a personalised, individual basis.
What Will You Learn?
This programme covers all the essentials of a Business Administrator’s role to include problem solving, stakeholder management, planning and organising meetings.
It will develop your business knowledge and skills whilst you undertake and lead a project to implement/adapt a new or existing process or procedure, using appropriate tools to scope, plan, monitor and report on success.
The programme will cover all the essential knowledge skills and behaviours that are required to become a successful Business Administrator that can support progression to management.
How Will You Learn?
This is a 12-to-18-month programme and with our flexible delivery model, the choice is yours on how you would like to learn.
If you have several employees within your organisation that have the same needs then we can run this programme as a cohort with a mixture of face to face, virtual and /or blended sessions- we will work with you to determine the right mix. Conversely, we can run this as an individual programme.
Our eco-delivery model is a mixture of regular one to one virtual training and online coaching sessions removing the need for learners to leave the office or their home.
In-house, customised delivery for a number of you from the same company. Choose from face to face, virtual and online delivery methods.
Monthly 2 hour virtual training and coaching sessions for individual learners. Flexible, remote learning that is personalised to your role.
Learners Will Cover
- Create business documents using bespoke software
- Perform financial processes
- Review, record and analyse data
- Demonstrate a level of expertise in the use of various IT systems
- Produce accurate records in a professional context
- Organise and participate in meetings to compose accurate minutes
- Coach others in the process to complete tasks
- Apply a solution-based approach to improve business processes
- Understand the importance of CPD
- Perform thorough self-assessment to participate in reviews and appraisals
- Recognise different methods of obtaining feedback for development
- Participate in reviews/appraisals
- Understand organisation’s purpose, mission, vision, and values
- Explore hierarchal structures and how they link to individual teams
- Understand market forces that impact on the business
- Identify the purpose and value of the supply chain
- Adhere and understand the code of conduct within the business
- Act as a role model for others
- Understand business culture and ethos
- Accept and deal with change in a positive manner.
- Manage stakeholder effectively to meet business needs
- Liaise with internal/ external stakeholders
- Identify suppliers or stakeholders from inside or outside of the UK
- Engage and foster relationships with suppliers/stakeholders
- Understand, support, and implement relevant laws and regulations in a business
- Accept and deal with change in a positive manner
- Effective team working
- Challenge inappropriate culture
- Use the most appropriate channel to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate agility and confidence when communicating
- Apply a range of social media solutions
- Champion a particular communication channel
- Understand and apply relevant laws and regulations
- Continuous improvement
- Share administrative best practice
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve complex or challenging complaints
- Plan and manage a project
- Demonstrate leadership skills when managing the project
- Apply a range of project management tools and principles
- Evaluate the quality of projects delivered
This programme will been designed and delivered in a way that will maximise the performance of each learner. Learning the theory of a topic is great but it’s what the learner does to embed the learning and actually use it, that matters most.
All learning is reinforced with ongoing coaching, online resources and off-the-job activity to bring it all to life.
Each part of the programme will support each learner to apply their knowledge and skills via INTENT – IMPLEMENT – IMPACT.
- What did they plan to change?
- What did they change and how?
- What impact did it make?
Initial workshop and event about the programme and how to get a high grade.
Creation of a pre-programme learning and development plan. Includes goal setting and actions.
These can consist of workshops, masterclasses, virtual training, action learning sets, projects or coaching.
One to one development with a designated skills coach. Covers skills and an assessment progress review.
To take in-between learning events and to help embed the learning. Self-study and in the flow of work resources.
20% of the learner’s total working hours is used for “off-the-job” learning and development activities.
Held between the learner, employer and skills coach to monitor progress and to make any adjustments.
Our designated skills coaches will always be on hand to help your learners all throughout the programme.
End of programme assessment. Consists of activities like observations, evidence, tests and discussions.
Learners gain a pass, merit or distinction from their end point assessment based on their results.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.