Develop Your People Through Coaching
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method of developing members of staff.
Good coaching skills and performance management lead to self-motivation and an attitude that is oriented towards solutions and continual improvement rather than problems and avoidance. This course helps turn managers into effective coaches.
Below are indicative coaching skills training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
What Is Coaching All About?
- What is coaching?
- Why is it so effective?
- What coaching is not
- What’s your coaching style?
- Coaching as a managerial style
- The different uses of coaching i.e. immediate feedback, regular meetings, performance, ongoing development.
- Using the GROW coaching model
- Practice and application of GROW
- Other coaching models
How To Give Constructive Feedback
- When to give feedback and how
- Structuring a feedback conversation
- 2 models for giving effective feedback:
- Pendleton’s feedback process
- Phrases and statements to use.
- Introduction and practical implementation of coaching models for:
- Understanding learning styles
- Building rapport and trust
- Setting SMART objectives
- Giving immediate/on the job coaching – Regular 121’s – Performance meetings
Understanding People & Their Motivations
- Understanding the world according to others.
- Understanding beliefs, values and impact on behaviours
- How to understand this and how to apply it to the working environment for performance improvement.
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.