Improve The ROI Of Your Exhibitions
In these testing times, where we all have fewer customers with less money to spend, it is imperative that we plan ahead and train our stand personnel to work harder and smarter than our competitors.
This course is designed to provide you with the essential skills and techniques to plan and manage an effective exhibition stand so that you can set and measure objectives in order to achieve a maximum return on your exhibiting investment.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
Introduction & Objectives
What Does Excellence Look Like?
- The DNA of a successful exhibition – how to really get a return on investment
- The key skills required to make it a success
- Setting exhibition goals and measurements
- Warming up your existing leads and customers – giving them a reason to visit you
Pre-Exhibition Planning & Preparation
- Roles & responsibilities
- Team competition
- Getting into the right mindset
- Pre exhibition training session
- USP and process reminders
How To Identify, Approach And Engage With Exhibition Visitors
- Proactive v Reactive exhibiting
- Phrases and statements to use to entice passers-by onto your stand
- Why you don’t need to be the best, just different to attract interest
- Networking around the exhibition to draw people over to your stand
Killer Engagement Skills On The Stand
- How to build effortless rapport with prospects and customers
- From rapport to business – managing the transition
- Questioning skills about current and future requirements
- What’s happening at your company – products and services – weaving this into the conversation
- Making notes and capturing details for follow up
- Remembering key themes and conversation starters for follow up engagements
- Closing with a clearly defined next step
Lead Follow Up
- Planning a follow up strategy
- Connecting on LinkedIn if appropriate and how to do it the right way
- Opening the call – conversation starters and rapport building statements from the exhibition
- Re qualifying for a potential appointment/order
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.