Solve IT Helpdesk Issues Quickly & Effectively
You know your stuff, you know the ins and outs about what you are supporting. But what do you know about telephone answering techniques, effective questioning, or how to deal with an irate customer?
Don’t worry help is at hand!
This course is specifically designed to cater for technical professionals who deal with customers and users. You will learn all about customer service, communication, managing customer frustration, increasing customer receptivity to solutions, helping customers explain the real problem, and efficient listening skills.
You will then be able to help your customers the first time that they call and reduce the need for repeat calls that just clog up the helpdesk lines!
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
- What does a great job look like?
- Understanding poor, good and excellent customer service
- Personal examples
- Stepping into the callers shoes
- Helping the non-technical customer verbalize issues
- Efficient and effective listening methods
- Questioning techniques
- How to lose the jargon
- The importance of tonality and inflection in your voice.
- Telephone ‘etiquette’ when answering, holding or transferring calls
- Dealing successfully with frustrated customers
- Involving customers in problem resolution
- Handling complaints in the right way
- Demonstrating empathy during difficult calls
- Explaining solutions in a non-technical way
- Confirming and checking for understanding
- Anticipating future issues and dealing with them
- Ending the call in a positive and professional manner
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.