This workshop will provide you with the skills so you can motivate and get the best out of your people.
You’ll learn different motivational models and theories and how to apply them in the workplace to create a high performing environment and culture.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the different factors that motivate others
- Understand some of the most common motivational theories
- Explain what the right environment is to enable high performance to occur
- Step into the shoes of someone else to see the world through their eyes
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Can you really motivate someone?
- Creating the right environment to enable high performance
- What motivates people?
- Motivational theories:
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Hertzberg’s two-factor theory
- McClelland’s need theory
- McGregor’s participation theory
- Dan Pink motivation
- Understanding the world according to others
- Beliefs and values
- Representational systems
- Meta-programmes and preferences
- How to use all of this to drive and motivate your teams
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Make An Enquiry
Please call us on 0333 320 2883
Email us at email@example.com or complete our online form below with what you are looking for and what you would like to achieve and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation proposal along with the costs.