This workshop will provide you with the skills so you can motivate and get the best out of your people.
You’ll learn different motivational models and theories and how to apply them in the workplace to create a high performing environment and culture.
In order to motivate others it’s important to be able to step into their world so you can experience things from their point of view – this webinar will help you to achieve this.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the different factors that motivate others
- Understand some of the most common motivational theories
- Explain what the right environment is to enable high performance to occur
- Step into the shoes of someone else to see the world through their eyes
- Create personalised plans and actions to get the best out of your team
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Can you really motivate someone?
- Creating the right environment to enable high performance
- What motivates people?
- Motivational theories:
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Hertzberg’s two-factor theory
- McClelland’s need theory
- McGregor’s participation theory
- Dan Pink motivation
- Understanding the world according to others
- Beliefs and values
- Representational systems
- Meta-programmes and preferences
- How to use all of this to drive and motivate your teams
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements