“Identify how excellent teams work together to create great results & achieve more than you thought possible”
Today’s teams need to be more closely tied than ever before. The competition will quickly overtake any business that doesn’t hold an effective team-ethos.
This two-day team building event covers the techniques and concepts required to achieve a great team. Delegates will contribute to how the team gets results in a series of activities where they demonstrate how leaders and team members maximise productivity and close working relationships.
Before the workshop, each delegate completes an assessment of how they see their role in the team they work with and that enables us to determine how they see their position within the team.
A further series of assessments during the program help delegates to understand how they can drive performance and gain excellent results by pulling together in a team environment.
On successful completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Determine what great teams actually do to achieve great results
- Understand how their role in a team affects what they and others do
- See how others see their contribution to the team
- Identify the key skills needed to become an excellent team member
- Highlight the 12 components that make up an effective team
- Decide what role they prefer to play in a team
- Understand their own learning style and the way it contributes to team effectiveness
- Decide their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to being in a team
- Share ideas and techniques that make a team strong
- Plan actions that will make them work together with others as a team member and not as a group who just happen to be working together
What Great Teams Do To Be Successful
Exercise On Team Building
Performance Enhancers & Performance Detractors
Team Roles & Their Application In The Workplace
Application Of Belbin Assessment
How Different Learning Styles Affect The Way That People Work Together
Team Strengths Exercises
Inventory On Team Leadership Strengths
How Team Members Communicate Effectively With Each Other
What Your Team Would Look Like If You Applied All These Ideas
Action Plans & Team Orientation Program Options
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.