Build Your Team Spirit & Effectiveness
This team building event covers the techniques and concepts required to achieve a great team spirit and working effectiveness.
Team members will contribute to how the team gets results in a series of activities where they demonstrate how leaders and team members maximise productivity and close working relationships. Before the workshop, each delegate will complete a DISC assessment to understand their own behaviour and traits in order to understand others.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
- What makes a great team?
- What do great teams do?
- Exercise on team building
- Performance enhancers
- Performance detractors
Using DISC To Build Your Team
- What is DISC?
- Understanding your DISC profile
- Understanding the application of DISC
- Better team working using DISC
- Better communication skills using DISC
- Understanding team roles
- Application of team roles in the workplace
- Belbin team roles assessment
- Application of Belbin results
- Understanding team strengths and weaknesses
- Appreciating different learning styles
- Inventory on team leadership strengths
- Creating a team mission
- Creating a team plan
- Now what?
- Holding yourselves accountable
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.