Time Management Training – Content Ideas
Get More Done With Less Stress
Today we have more and more demands made upon us at work – tighter deadlines, more work, juggling priorities – you name it!
With this course you will learn skills and techniques to prioritise your work, how to avoid time wasting activities and how to communicate what you want and what you don’t want!
By the end of this course you will know how to get more done, in less time without the stress!
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
A Waste Of Your Time?
- How are you currently managing your time?
- Identifying your current time stealers
- Appreciating the opportunity cost of your time
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- Understanding urgent v import tasks when prioritising work
- Covey matrix
- Work scheduling exercise
- How to organise and schedule your own work and that of others:
- How to analyse your current “time sapping” tasks and what to do about them
- Identifying the role delegation plays in this
- How to prioritise and manage your inbox
Planning & Monitoring
- Application of simple planning and monitoring techniques:
- Understanding the time management matrix
- Applying the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Forward thinking and forward planning
Getting Results Through Others
- Co-ordinating the efforts of the department/team with forward planning and scheduling
- 7 different ways to delegate workload
- Assertiveness skills
- How to renegotiate deadlines
- How to “Say no” in different ways
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.