Being a top class coach is one sure fire way of improving your teams performance.
With the help of this workshop you will understand the importance of coaching and will learn a model to help you get the best from your people.
You’ll learn how to coach in a formal sit down meeting as well as coaching in the moment.
Coaching as a management style is explored and when the right time is to coach.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the value of coaching
- Understand when to use coaching and when not to
- Describe an effective coaching model to use
- Give feedback in a way that is helpful and motivational
- Coach in formal sit down meetings
- Coach informally in the moment of need
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What is coaching and why coach?
- Understanding coaching as a management style
- The GROW coaching model and how to use it
- Improving your questioning and listening skills
- How to give feedback in the right way
- How others receive feedback – D.A.W.A
- How to coach in various scenarios:
- During formal sit down meetings
- Side by side coaching
- Out in the field coaching
- In the moment coaching
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements