Being a top class coach is one sure fire way of improving your teams performance.
With the help of this workshop you will understand the importance of coaching and will learn a model to help you get the best from your people.
You’ll learn how to coach in a formal sit down meeting as well as coaching in the moment.
Coaching as a management style is explored and when the right time is to coach.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the value of coaching
- Understand when to use coaching and when not to
- Describe an effective coaching model to use
- Give feedback in a way that is helpful and motivational
- Coach in formal sit down meetings
- Coach informally in the moment of need
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What is coaching and why coach?
- Understanding coaching as a management style
- The GROW coaching model and how to use it
- Improving your questioning and listening skills
- How to give feedback in the right way
- How others receive feedback – D.A.W.A
- How to coach in various scenarios:
- During formal sit down meetings
- Side by side coaching
- Out in the field coaching
- In the moment coaching
We Can Delivery A Customised Webinar Or You
Can Attend A Scheduled LIVE Open Webinar
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
If you’re looking to attend a webinar along with others from different organisations then we do have an Open Course Webinar Schedule that we recommend that you check.
We offer two LIVE management webinars that cater to different needs and levels of experience.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements