We have all had to make changes over the last few months and never have we been asked as much, as now, around change and change management.
While we know that change is the only constant, how we manage this and communicate this to our wider team is a skill.
Dealing with the unknown is difficult at the best of times, as companies grow and redefine their purpose, we expect changes.
When change is thrust upon us and change could be the make or break for some companies it can increase the pressure for those that have to lead change.
This webinar gives you the tried and tested tools you need to deal with these changes and uncertainty and the techniques to lead your team through the other side and keep them on your side.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by VUCA
- Understand the impact of VUCA on you, your people and the teams
- Effectively lead your team through times of change and uncertainty
- Understand how to effectively engage with your people
- Lead change in your company by becoming a change champion
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Defining volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – otherwise known as VUCA
- What elements of your role are impacted by VUCA currently?:
- How can VUCA impact on yourself, your teams and your colleagues?
- Leading through periods of volatility:
- Becoming champions of change
- Gaining understanding in uncertain times:
- Questioning to determine information – without this becoming an interrogation
- Active listening skills
- Gaining clarity amongst the complexity:
- The need for clarity around roles and responsibilities
- Creating a resilient, adaptable and agile team:
- Identifying the 3 keys to team empowerment
- Action planning and making it happen
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements