Leading and being responsible for a virtual team was a skill not many of us possessed ahead of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are now looking at supporting and managing our teams in a whole new way.
While for some it will be easy for others it can be a challenge.
Balancing taking care of your staff’s wellbeing, managing new feelings and reactions as well as trying to keep the business running can be an art.
This webinar is designed to help managers to be effective in their role while managing teams remotely, maintaining a balance and creating a collaborative, high performing workforce.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what the key attributes for a homeworker
- Effectively plan meetings and catch up sessions
- Preparing for the day checking in not checking up
- Identify the potential for stress, anxiety and isolation and dealing with this effectively
- Deal with uncertainty
- Maintain effective lines of communication – formal and informal
- Identify techniques to measure effectiveness and performance
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Understanding the homeworker
- Understanding and dealing with the potential effect on home workers – loneliness, isolation, lack of team camaraderie, morale, distractions
- Remote working scenarios
- The behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team managers
- The importance of creating a team communication and operating plan
- How to empower teams to collaborate and take ownership
- How to handle meetings and schedules
- How to identify technology requirements and solutions for connectivity and team working
- How to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Checking in not checking up:
- Avoid micro-management by measuring results, not activity
- Open communication formal and informal
- Providing effective feedback to the team and individuals
- Measuring team performance on an ongoing basis
- Action planning and making it happen
We Can Delivery A Customised Webinar Or You
Can Attend A Scheduled LIVE Open Webinar
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
If you’re looking to attend a webinar along with others from different organisations then we do have an Open Course Webinar Schedule that we recommend that you check.
We offer two LIVE management webinars that cater to different needs and levels of experience.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements