This workshop will provide you with the skills so you can motivate and get the best out of your people.
You’ll learn different motivational models and theories and how to apply them in the workplace to create a high performing environment and culture.
In order to motivate others it’s important to be able to step into their world so you can experience things from their point of view – this webinar will help you to achieve this.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the different factors that motivate others
- Understand some of the most common motivational theories
- Explain what the right environment is to enable high performance to occur
- Step into the shoes of someone else to see the world through their eyes
- Create personalised plans and actions to get the best out of your team
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Can you really motivate someone?
- Creating the right environment to enable high performance
- What motivates people?
- Motivational theories:
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Hertzberg’s two-factor theory
- McClelland’s need theory
- McGregor’s participation theory
- Dan Pink motivation
- Understanding the world according to others
- Beliefs and values
- Representational systems
- Meta-programmes and preferences
- How to use all of this to drive and motivate your teams
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements