Getting work done and on time is imperative.
However, there are more demands placed on our time that at any point in history.
This workshop will provide you with some useful techniques and strategies to help you get organised and to manage your day more effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what your most time sapping tasks are and what to do about them
- Distinguish between important and urgent tasks to prioritise work
- Delegate the right task, to the right person at the right time
- Become more organised in all that you do
Duration: 45 minutes through to 2 hour versions available.
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Prioritisation & Discipline
- Understanding urgent v import tasks when prioritising work
- Application of simple planning and monitoring techniques
- How to organise and schedule your own work and that of others
- How to analyse your current “time sapping” tasks and what to do about them
- Time Management & Organisation
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- The time management matrix
- Applying the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Overcoming the 3 most common time wasters
- Forward thinking and forward planning
- Types of delegation
- The 7 ways to delegate work
- Effective delegation techniques and strategies
- Analysing your own current workloads where you should delegate but you don’t
We Can Design & Delivery A Customised Webinar
For You Based Around Your Exact Requirements
If there are a number of you then it will be more effective for us to design and delivery a webinar based around your exact requirements.
With this we can tailor the content and cover exactly what you need.
Our webinars will engage your learners and will get them to think about how they can put the learning into practice.
We achieve this by including a number of interactive activities, polls, discussions, Q&A, white boarding exercises and a whole host of other modern day virtual learning approaches.
Just get in touch with us and we will create a no obligation webinar proposal for you along with the fees which will include the content, duration, your webinar facilitator and the structure of the workshop.
This webinar is CPD Certified (Continued Professional Development.) This gives you the assurance that it is of the very highest standard.
Upon completing the webinar all attendees will receive a formal CPD certificate for their records.
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Customise Your Webinar
We can add, take out or amend any content that you like to make sure that we design and deliver your webinar EXACTLY as you want it.
Please contact us on 0333 320 2883 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements