Build Your Resilience & Learn How To Cope
Building your resilience will improve your ability to cope with adversity and help you to adapt to change more effectively. It’s a key skill for all employees as it helps us to cope with setbacks, challenges, difficult situations and the ever increasing demands placed upon us during this COVID pandemic.
More and more employees are under more pressure and stress at work than at any time previous in history so learn how to cope with this workshop.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
Virtual Training Webinar
Resilience Building Workshop Outline
What Is Resilience?
- What does it mean to be resilient? Resilience defined
- Why is resilience so important for the modern-day employee?
- The latest research about well-being
- How resilient are you?
Wellbeing At Work
- What impacts your wellbeing at work
- Work demands and their impacts
- What can you control at work?
- What can’t you control at work?
Managing Pressure & Stress
- Understanding the differences between pressure and stress
- How to recognise the physical, emotional and behavioural symptoms of stress
- The 6 potential sources of workplace pressure identified by the HSE
- Stress management
Managing Your Time
- Where does all the time go?
- Time planning and prioritisation
- Developing a system that works for you
- Learn how to say NO
Techniques To Employ
- Resilience building techniques
- Zones of concern and control
- How to recognise the warning signals for stress and burnout
- Building your confidence and purposefulness
- Take a conflict management styles quiz
- Learn how to manage conflict situations
- Creating a support network
- What are you going to do more of?
- What are you going to do less of?
- What are you going to start doing?
- What are you going to stop doing?
Our courses are CPD Certified. All participants receive a CPD Certificate after taking this course at no additional cost
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.