Build Resilience & Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
Our building resilience training course is a 1-day in-house workshop and is aimed at busy people who have to respond to numerous conflicting priorities through the day.
Delegates will build up a toolbox of techniques and strategies to become more resilient.
It’s all about learning how to “control the controllables” and being able to cope with those matters that are out of your hands.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
What Is Resilience?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- Are you resilient?
- Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
Managing Your Time
- Where does all the time go?
- Time planning and prioritisation
- Developing a system that works for you
- Learn how to say NO
Techniques To Employ
- Resilience building techniques
- Zones of concern and control
- How to recognise the warning signals for stress and burnout
Managing Pressure & Stress
- The 6 potential sources of workplace pressure identified by the HSE
- Stress management
- What are you going to do more of?
- What are you going to do less of?
- What are you going to start doing?
- What are you going to stop doing?
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.