“Learn how to manage your stress levels!”
More and more employees are experiencing stress at work. They may be coping with too much pressure, long hours or rapid change.
The nature of employment has now changed, and the idea of a job for life has been replaced by an emphasis on performance. How do you manage your stress levels?
The stress management training course is designed to help you reduce stress, identify where it is coming from and provide you with tools, techniques and strategies to keep it under wraps!
At the end of the course delegates will have a number of methods, tools and approaches to:
- Recognise the factors that lead to stress
- Practice exercises to reduce tension and anxiety
- Adopt life-style changes for stress prevention
What Will You Gain From the Course?
- Understanding the underlying causes of stress
- How to control the stress response and the relaxation response
- The interplay of mind, body & behaviour
- Clearing negative emotions
- Building stress resistance
- Deep relaxation exercises
- On the spot tension reducers
- Action steps for a low-stress lifestyle
- Controlling information overload
- Tools for staying calm and in focus despite interruptions
- Mastering the choice challenge
- Reduce stress through improved organization
- Saving time and reducing stress with improved listening
- How to create important time just for you
- Avoiding the “As Soon As Trap”
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.