Learn How To Manage Your Stress Levels
More and more employees are experiencing stress at work.
They may be coping with too much pressure, long hours or rapid change.
The nature of employment has now changed, and the idea of a job for life has been replaced by an emphasis on performance.
How do you manage your stress levels?
Our stress management training courses are designed to help you reduce stress, identify where it is coming from and provide you with tools, techniques and strategies to keep it under wraps!
At the end of the course delegates will have a number of methods, tools and approaches to:
- Recognise the factors that lead to stress
- Practice exercises to reduce tension and anxiety
- Adopt life-style changes for stress prevention
What Will You Gain From the Course?
- Understanding the underlying causes of stress
- How to control the stress response and the relaxation response
- The interplay of mind, body & behaviour
- Clearing negative emotions
- Building stress resistance
- Deep relaxation exercises
- On the spot tension reducers
- Action steps for a low-stress lifestyle
- Controlling information overload
- Tools for staying calm and in focus despite interruptions
- Mastering the choice challenge
- Reduce stress through improved organization
- Saving time and reducing stress with improved listening
- How to create important time just for you
- Avoiding the “As Soon As Trap”
- What Is Stress?
- Fight or Flight?
- How We Think About Stress
- Stress – The Underlying Mechanisms
- Stress and your Health
- Understanding the relationship between stress and pressure
- Linking pressure with performance – productive and unproductive levels of
- The crucial differences between pressure and stress, and how those differences can manifest
- How we inadvertently put pressure on ourselves— and others
- Common pressure traps and how they make us “choke”
- What pressure does to our brains— and how it affects our thinking
- Assessing longer term stress
- Examining your working style and looking for ways to improve
- Understanding your unique stress position – Stress SWOT Analysis
- Applying tools to your Life
- Identifying the most important sources of stress
- Working out how to manage each source of stress
Making Decisions under Pressure
- Emotional dimension and pressures of decision making
- Multiple objectives
- Personal and peer pressure
- Self-belief or self-doubt
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.