You too can now become a MORE EFFECTIVE MANAGER and leader in just 5 sessions!
By completing this FREE online management training course you will be able to:
- Understand what the main managerial styles are and work out which one you use the most
- Give constructive feedback to staff and colleagues
- Delegate work more effectively and in the right way
- Develop your skills so you can tackle poor performance to stop it from happening
- Create and build a high performing team culture
- Each session is sent through email
- Receive 5 x presenter led videos
- Work through at your own pace
- Receive session transcripts
- Receive the audio of each session
- Sessions spaced out over 2 weeks
- Practical tips and techniques
- No session lasts longer than 5 mins
Session 1- Understanding Managerial Styles
Learn what the 6 management styles are. You’ll also complete a questionnaire that will work out what your natural style is and what it means to your team.
Session 2 – Giving Constructive Feedback
We all have to give corrective feedback at some stage. Some avoid it and others do it all wrong! Learn how to do it properly with a unique technique that we will teach you.
Session 3 – 7 Ways To Delegate Work
Are you guilty of taking too much on when you should be spreading the load? Do you think it’s easier to complete it yourself? Learn 7 different ways to delegate work so that you ease your workload and stress levels.
Session 4 – How To Handle Poor Performing Employees
Learn how to handle poor performing employees in the right way. Understand what to look out for and what to put in place so they make improvements.
Session 5 – How To Create A High Performance Team Culture
Discover how to create the culture and atmosphere at work that will lead to higher levels of team performance. Work through 9 specific areas that will help you to create this.
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.